Fire in PWD building at Totu in Hamirpur, 1 charred to death

1 min read

With dry-spell and rising temperature incidents of fire are increasing in the state.


One person was charred to death in a fire accident at Kargu Chalyali village under Nadaun subdivision of Hamirpur district on Thursday.


Spokesperson of State Diaster Management authority said House fire broke out at 0400 hrs. In the accident , one person sleeping in the house died. Fire team is on the spot to extinguish the fire. Body was recovered from the burnt house.


Administeration released immediate Relief of Rs 25000/ to the next of deceased. Now, the Fire is under Control.Deceased was identified as Ashok Kumar S/O Sh Mahant Ram.


A Fire Incident also occurred at Public Works Department Building under Sub Division Totu in Shimla Thursday morning .


The Government property kept in two rooms were damaged. The fire broke out from a Short-circuit. No loss of human life reported.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Latest from Regional