State property gutted by major fire

1 min read
Representational pic

A major fire broke out in the state accommodation on Monday due to electric short-circuit near Indian Institute of Advance Study, however no loss of life was reported due to the accident.
Spokesperson of State Diaster Management Authority informed that accommodation was vacant and it has recently been allotted to CM’s security officer Dr Shiv Kumar.
He said fire broke out in the Burj Cottage government residence (lying vacant) near advance study early today.
First floor has been burnt completely. Three fire tenders were rushed to the spot to douse the inferno which is now under control. He said fire broke out due to electric short circuit. More details awaited.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Latest from Regional