UP: Farmer electrocuted in Bhadohi

1 min read

A 70-year-old farmer was electrocuted after he came in contact with a high-tension power line in Suriyawan area of Bhadohi district here in Uttar Pradesh on Tuesday, police sources said here.

Police sources said the incident took place in Bhaterwa village in the morning when Ram Narain Gautam had gone to see his crop. “While inspecting his field Ram Narain came into contact with a 440 volt high tension electricity line. Some person saw him wriggling in pain and informed the family members,” they said.

Sources said the family members rushed Ram Narain to the community health centre where doctors declared him dead. “The body has been sent for postmortem examination,” they said.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Latest from Regional