Budgam resident electrocuted to death in Srinagar

1 min read

A man from Budgam was on Monday electrocuted to death while he was installing a smart meter in Srinagar’s Tulsibagh area, the officials said.

An official told the news agency—Kashmir News Observer (KNO) that a man identified as Gulam Hassan Bhat of Khan Pora Budgam; fell from an electric pole after receiving an electric shock while installing smart meters in Tulsibagh Srinagar.

“Soon after the incident, he was taken to SMHS Hospital, where he succumbed to his injuries,” he added.

Meanwhile, police have taken cognizance of the incident and further investigation is on in this regard

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Latest from Regional