Woman dies of electrocution at Hyhama, Kupwara

1 min read
representational pic

A lady died after she received an electric shock at Shartpora village of Hyhama in north Kashmir’s Kupwara district on Tuesday.

An official told the news agency—Kashmir News Observer (KNO) that a lady received an electric shock at her home in Shartpora village of Hyhama locality.

She was immediately taken to the hospital where doctors declared her dead on arrival.

Meanwhile, police have taken cognizance of the incident

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Latest from Regional